Switch medication from Haloperidol to Aripiprazole LA.
- Switch to oral aripiprazole according to the advice given elsewhere in this programme.
Start Aripiprazole LA
- Day 1-14: Continue aripiprazole orally.
- Day 1: Administer the injection of aripiprazole LA according to the general dosing advice.
- More information you'll find in the summary of product characteristics (SPC) of aripiprazole depot injection. 
- WHO Collaborating Centre for Drug Statistics Methodology ATC=N05AD01
- KNMP; Informatorium Medicamentorum 2015; Monografie "haloperidol" (Dutch)
- The Lundbeck Institute; Psychotropics; Terminal Plasma Half-lives
- Farmacotherapeutisch Kompas; Inleidende Tekst Antipsychotica (dutch)
- http://www.ema.europa.eu/docs/en_GB/document_library/EPAR_-_Product_Information/human/002755/WC500156111.pdf SPC of the European Medicines Agency on aripiprazole depot
The editors of psychiatrienet.nl take the greatest care to provide up-to-date and accurate information on this site. Nevertheless, mistakes and omissions cannot be entirely excluded. No rights devolve from the information provided. The editors and other providers of information to this site accept no responsibility for the content of this site or for the information provided therein; neither do they accept responsibility for possible damages which may derive from the use of the information on this site or from the linked sites. The editorial board accepts no responsibility for the content of the (linked) sites, for access to them, or for the products and services on these sites, nor for the occurrence of errors, viruses, and/or disruptions in service.